Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Maddie's 1st Day of Preschool!

Maddie started Preschool last Wednesday. This was a big day in our house. I really talked it up so she was good and ready and Mike, Maddie and I went to "Back to School Night" the evening before. She was ready! She goes to Trinity Lutheran Christian School and she goes 3, half days a week from 8:30-11:30. I drop her off on my way to work and pick her up at lunchtime. Her teacher's name is Ms. Hosn and so far, things seem to be going well...although she did shed a few tears on her second and third day...totally normal but terrible for me. I left with my heart breaking but was relieved to see a happy toddler telling me she "loved" school when I picked her up. Thank goodness!!




William is now just over 18 months old and is SO MUCH fun! He is such a great little guy. He has been such an easy baby and he is growing up so quickly. His personality is really starting to show through now. He loves cars...all cars...matchbox cars, real cars, car books...anything related to cars that he sees he points and makes the adorable little "vrrrm'ing" noise that boys are so famous for. It's adorable. He loves keys and cell phones too!

1 comment:

Quincy Ruth said...

Hooray for Maddie! What a cute pre-schooler you are!