Sunday, September 21, 2008

Just another night in the Ciriza household...

So, when Mike's schedule permits (and of course that involves me permitting as well), Mike likes to play basketball with a group of his guy friends who play once a week. While he is off shooting hoops with the boys, I'm at home hanging with the kids. William happened to get a hold of Mikos' sunglasses and I couldn't resist capturing a shot. Oh and what could be more fun than pushing around a suitcase that was waiting to be put back into the hall closet. Like I said, this boy LOVES anything with wheels. Wil is also entering that lovely stage where he gets frusterated when he's pushing, say a suitcase, and it gets stuck and he starts throwing the biggest, whiney fit to get me to help him free his object. I think we are well on our way to William turning two....eek!And this was Maddie's form of entertainment for the evening....playing and organizing the DVD's!! Ahhh, the little things that make these babies happy. I love it. She's starting to really like the camara now which is fun. Can you tell?

1 comment:

Auntie Amy said...

It really looks like both your kids love the camera! That is hilarious! What a household! Organization is a good skill to learn early. You go Maddie!