Wednesday, January 21, 2015

It's 2015 and I'm back...I think?

Wow! It's been a LOOOOONG time! I'm not sure what got into me over the weekend but I decided to pull up this 'ole blog and actually had to set up a new password and all just to get into it. What a gem it was to rediscover! It was such fun going back over the entries I'd spent time journaling and felt such regret that I quit when I did! I'm thinking it's time to jump back on board??? SO MUCH has changed since I last blogged. It is now January 2015. Maddie is in 4th grade and just turned 10. William is in 2nd grade and will turn 8 in a couple of weeks. I no longer work and am going on 2 years in March of being a full time mom. Mikos is at a new company, Harbor Distributing (coming up on a year already in April) and we have these two new additions to our family. We love them so! 
 Aster- the "pretty" kitty
Stella- our "beautiful" kitty
So this is my first post of 2015- my re-entry into the world of blogging and journaling. As my first post, this is a "test" to see if blogspot will let me continue posting under this domain without charging me a monthly fee. We will see...here goes nothing!

No comments: