Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Christmas 2014

December was a crazy month as it always is! I turned the big 4-0 on December 17. My dear friends Shannon and Susannah, along with Mike, planned an amazing surprise dinner for me the weekend before my "actual birthday". Boy was I surprised! I had a hunch that Mike was up to something but I had NO idea that when we went to meet what I thought would be just Shannon and Jason for dinner, there would be 22 people there to celebrate with me! It was SO awesome and SUCH a fun night. So I'm not posting pics from that night but on my actual birthday, Wednesday December 17, we all went to Disneyland with Sonja, Russ, Lynda and the boys.  It was a great way to kick off the Christmas season as this was our year to not travel to Minnesota but celebrate Christmas here at home in California.
  Love the Christmas cheer at Disneyland in December.
Mikos had to go into work on Christmas Eve for part of the day. The kids and I decided to do what we did 2 years ago when we were in CA for Christmas and went ice skating for a couple of hours. After, we met up with Mikos for the most delicious lunch ever at Umami Burger in DT Anaheim! Best burger I've ever had. Seriously. I need to go back.  
 Christmas Eve dinner and fun with the cousins at Mike and Lynda's house. 
 Christmas morning at our house. My babies are getting so big, aren't they?
 Christmas mayhem. 
 My little tween. 

1 comment:

Erin Welch Hunt said...

Welcome back! So glad to see this post. You INSPIRED me to update mine. Of course, I'm starting back last year. Embarrassing! Thanks for the nudge to update!