Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Vegas Baby!

Mike and I took a quick trip to Vegas this past weekend. It was literally a 24 hour trip for me. I left on a 10:30 am flight Saturday and flew back on a 10:30 am flight Sunday. It was totally worth all the planning that was involved for the kids to be taken care of. etc. We went to the De La Hoya / Pacquiao fight! It was AWESOME! I've never been to a live boxing event before and it was such a thrill to be there. The energy in the arena was amazing!
Mike bet on Pacquiao which made it all the more exciting to watch because he won! We were so thankful to Sonja and Russell for coming to stay overnight on Saturday night with the kids after they worked all day. We had such fun in Vegas and were so happy to be able to go! I loooooooooove Vegas and can't wait for our next trip...

1 comment:

Quincy Ruth said...

Ahh!!! I'm so jealous. How much fun!