Tuesday, December 30, 2008

This year's hottest gifts

Ok, so I'm on blogger-overload right now. My wine is gone and I have to get to bed but I had to post some pictures of a few of the hot gifts the kids got this year. Here's to fun Christmas memories and to ringing in the New Year tomorrow night! William and his Handy Manny fix it truck complete with tools and all from Grandmacita and Papa. Oh and the remote control Thomas the Train from Auntie Soosa and Russel. So cute and fun.
Maddie got a "dress up box" from Grandmacita and Papa and she loves it. Unfortunately (or fortunately?)... William loves it too! Again... I know he's going to hate me for posting this one day but it's too cute to resist. And believe me, I have more pictures where this came from.
This is one of Maddie's favorite presents. Norma (our babysitter) got this for her and she was so excited. I think it's one of her favorite gifts. She scoots around the house and figured out a way to give William a ride on it too.
Mike's Aunt Norma (I know, another Norma in the family) and Les got William this remote control dinosaur. She was worried that he might be afraid of it but not Wil. He loved it. It was the hit of Christmas Eve. The dinosaur is loud and obnoxious and he figured out which buttons to push right away to make it ROAR!
And last but not least, my little performer got a gaint microphone from Aunt Soosa and Russel. Grandma Jeanne sent her a cool one too with a stand and everything but she didn't get that 'til Christmas morning. With all of these new toys, I'm STILL trying to find new spots to put everything. I'm sure I'll get everything organized by 2009!

No comments: