Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Christmas Sheep

I'm a little behind on my blogging so I have to back up a couple of weeks to before Christmas. Maddie had her Christmas Program on Wednesday morning, December 17th...my birthday. I told Maddie she gave me the best birthday present ever. Her class "dressed' as sheep and they were adorable. Here's my little Christmas sheep proudly wearing her ears and of course, the cutest plaid jumper that I practically had to beg her to wear that morning.
Mike was able to make the Christmas program...thank goodness. He had to be late to a meeting out in La Quinta and he paid for it a bit on that end but there was NO WAY he was going to miss the program. Unfortunately he couldn't make the Thanksgiving program due to work and Maddie did not let him forget it. As we were talking the Christmas program up beforehand, Maddie says straight out, "Dad didn't come to the Turkey Program". I swear she's going to be 17 and reminding her Dad that he missed her first Thanksgiving program. She is too funny.
Maddie thought it was pretty silly to put her sheep ears on her dad and I. I figured I'd post the shot of Mike sporting the ears. It was a fun, fun morning and the sound of the children's voices singing Christmas carols was music to our ears and a perfect way to get us all in the Christmas spirit!

No comments: