Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve Best!

On Christmas Eve, we all got dressed in our best and headed to the family service at church at 5:00. When the service was over, we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house for Christmas Eve dinner. I took Maddie and Wil to get their haircuts that morning. I didn't work that day and they were due for trims so I figured it would be perfect. They'd look great in their new Christmas outfits and their hair would be perfect for all the cute pictures I'd be taking.How wrong could I be! No one seemed to be cooperating with me in front of the camara that night.
I swear, all I wanted was ONE nice, family shot with everyone looking at the camara. Is that too much to ask for? Maddie was having a complete meltdown. It was obviously getting to be too late for a family picture.
I think William is starting to pick up on some of his sister's bad habits. Look at him blatently denying the camara when we asked him to say "cheese"!
Maddie knows exactly what she is doing. She thought it was pretty funny that she was refusing to look up from the new Leapster game Grandma Jeanne had sent her. Merry Christmas! I won't give up. I'm going to get my framable family portrait with everyone looking and smiling at the camara... even if I don't get it on Christmas!

No comments: