Monday, October 13, 2008

They're awefully quiet...

Saturday evening we had Aunt Sonja and Uncle Russell over for dinner. They brought a Turtle Pie for dessert and Dad served up the plates. As usual, Maddie got her own slice and William usually just shares with one of us. As we sat at the table in the dining room, we noticed it was awefully quiet right around the corner in the kitchen... Wil decided to help himself to some Turtle Pie and it was everywhere! For whatever reason, there was a little bag of toys on the counter and Wil was smearing whip cream all over the bag. He was having a ball.

Don't worry Dad, if you don't give me my own piece of pie, I'll just get it myself thank you very much!

1 comment:

Auntie Amy said...

You're way too cute Wil! You have to love it when the adults are "busy" in the other room and not paying attention! You sure showed them! I wonder who had to clean up? I really wonder what Maddie was thinking as she watched him?