Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday fun...

It was one of those weekends where we did a lot of just relaxing and hanging around the house, and getting a few things done in between. When I went to check on Maddie and Wil who were playing together in her room, it was empty (besides the mess of toys sprawled everywhere). I heard small noises coming from the closet. When I slid open the door, I found them, crammed in there with toys all around them. When I asked what they were doing, Maddie said they were playing in the "elevator". I think it's hilarious she can get Wil to stay put in there for so long!
We went over to Mike and Lynda's this afternoon for some delicious homemade chile rellenos Grandpa made and Maddie entertained us with a sock puppet shoe. It was pretty funny. She said one of the socks, "the brown one", was a boy and the white sock was a girl and they were getting married.
When Wil woke up from his nap, he found the lid to the Dibs that had been eaten while he slept and he insisted that he get his share. We can't get anything past this little guy. "Soosa" (Auntie Sonja) was nice enough to find another box and help him out. Wil is very into belly buttons these days. He will get on a kick where he tries to pull up the shirts of everyone in the room to get their belly button. You can imagine how most feel about that and the laughs we get out of it all. He was on one of those kicks today and we turned the game back on him. Where's your belly button Wil?
How can I not let him expose my belly in front of all to find my button? Look at that face. I'm a total sucker for this guy. I love weekends like this...no plans, no agenda, no place to be (besides dance class).... it was great!

1 comment:

Auntie Amy said...

Wil, Auntie Amy will be there soon and just wait to see that button!! You are so adorable and I can't wait to come and play toys with you both! See you soon little guy!