Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Escalade...

Maddie's good friend Diana has been off track for the last couple of weeks and has been coming to our house with her mom. Since this is her last week before going back to school, Norma asked if they could bring her Escalade for the kids to play with. It was quite the hit with both Maddie and William. Apparently, they had a blast driving around the cul-de-sac all afternoon.
Safety first! Norma was sweet (and smart) to have William wear Maddie's bike helmet while he was taking a ride in the car. What a site this was to see as I pulled up to the house after work. It was hilarious! I had to grab my camara!
Apparently Diana did all of the driving today (again, a wise choice on Norma's part). I overheard Maddie telling Mike tonight that she has to be 4 to be able to drive. Mike told her that her birthday is coming up (well, in January) and she was all excited jumping up and down, yelling, "yeah, I'll be 4 and I can drive!". It was too cute. I wonder if an Escalade might be in the Ciriza's future? (I have to admit I was pulling for one at a recent visit to Toys-R-Us which is pretty uncharacteristic of me). We'll see...

1 comment:

Auntie Amy said...

You kids are too much! You're all so adorable. Hey Jenny....this kind of Escalade is much more affordable than the one you really want! I say, go for it! They're only little once and it's something they'll never forget! Spoil away!