Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Last Day of School

I can hardly believe my little Maddie just completed Kindergarten! Seriously. It is so amazing to me and makes me happy and sad all at the same time. Happy because Maddie had such a wonderful year. She absolutely adored her teachers and learned SO much- she is fully reading now and learned about so many new things. Her favorite subject was Bible. And sad because she seems to be growing up way too fast. She is such a sweet girl.This is Maddie's teacher- Mrs. Nakano.
This is Miss Stacey. She was the Teacher's Aid in Maddie's Kindergarten class.
This is Alyssa, Maddie's best friend in her Kindergarten class.
This is Bronwyn, another special classmate of Maddie's.
This is William with his best friend Maddie and (my) Maddie with her good friend Luke!
This is Mrs. Sanchez, William's Preschool teacher. I can hardly believe William finished his first year of Preschool as well. He is so cute. He really wants to be in Kindergarten but we keep telling him that he has one more year of Preschool. I told him that he needs to learn how to write his name first! He's on his way. It was a great year at Trinity Lutheran. It was a great year.

No comments: