Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Program...take 2

The Friday before the week of Thanksgiving, we were lucky enough to attend Maddie's Thanksgiving Program and subsequent Thanksgiving Feast on the Preschool playground. The pictures from inside the church didn't come out very well but I don't think I will ever tire of these adorable performances. Maddie's class dressed as pilgrims this year. They made their own hats and I'll let you decide for yourself but I think Maddie is the most beautiful pilgrim ever! What a happy and proud smile.Maddie was so excited to have us in the audience. It was so cute to see her file into the church and immediately scour the crowd searching for us and than the look on her face when she finds us waving franticly and proudly...awe...we are so lucky to be her parents. So lucky. I am loving these times so, so much. Stayed tuned as the Christmas program is riiiiight around the corner. :)

No comments: