Monday, November 30, 2009

Disneyland Madness

In retrospect, I'm not sure what we were thinking but the week before Thanksgiving, Friday night after a long work week, we decided to head over to Disneyland for a little impromptu fun. It was a chilly night and I remember saying to Maddie that maybe the park would be empty and we could jump on lots of rides with no lines. Boy were we wrong! The park was PACKED! I guess everyone else had the same idea we had to take advantage of our annual passes. I think it was especially busy as well because of the holiday fireworks and "snow" show. Despite the craziness of the night and the fact that Maddie refused to go on Small World Ride, we had a good time. I won't even get into the fact that we ended the night with a trip to the ER...I've almost happily forgotten that aspect of the crazy night!

No comments: