Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hello again!

I don't know what the deal is this year but I am having a hard time keeping up with my blogging. I'm not off to a very good start but it's only the end of April so I think I have plenty of time to catch up and make up! SO, here goes.
We signed William up for a five week basketball clinic... a few weeks back... and he LOVES it! It's Saturday mornings from 9-10 at the community center right down the street. These are pics of his first day. He was so excited. Mike had gotten him a Lakers jersey and Kobe Nike's for his birthday so he could not wait to get geared up and play!
Of course after his first day, Dad and Wil were off to Dicks to get a new, bigger basketball hoop for practice at home. The Little Tykes hoop just won't cut it anymore. It's the cutest thing to hear Wil out in the garage shooting hoops by himself and narrating who is winning and losing.