Thursday, March 11, 2010

Random snapshots...

Sometime around Christmas, William was protesting his nap BIG time one Thursday afternoon. After sticking to my guns (this time) and insisting he stay in his room, this is what I found sometime into the whole ordeal. Oh man...I melted when I saw this. I can't remember now if I actually moved him to his bed? Ok...how do I follow up with this one? What a stud my little man looks like with his skateboard, huh? (minus the lavender elbow and knee pads). :)
He loves his skateboard and he's actually getting pretty good at balancing on it. He jumps off of it making it flip a little and fall back down hard. He calls that his "cool trick". He says, "watch this cool trick." It's pretty cute except that I'm always holding my breath for the fall... (knock on wood).
Maddie is so creative and fun. Age 5 is such a cool age (well age 4 is too, oh and age 3 too). She's always conjuring up fun little games to do with William in the evening. They play together so cute and so well. The other night she took out every throw blanket we have downstairs and piled them up high on the chair. I guess you can call this one "Queen of the Chair".
This is a picture I took TONIGHT. I actually have NO clue what they are doing. All I know is that they came downstairs and told me they wanted to "scare" me. I love it! So spooked... hardly! What will Maddie think of next?

2 comments:

Auntie Amy said...

Love the outfits you two! Very creative! I really love the skateboard shot! What a little man you are Wil!

Unknown said...

Gosh, I have the cutiest cousins in the world!!! I am such a lucky big cousin to have such cute, fun little cousins to watch grow up. I miss you and love you all very much!