Thursday, March 11, 2010

Babysitting Baby Lucas

Last Friday, Lucas spent the day at our house. Sonja's nanny was out of town so Norma agreed to take care of him for the day. Maddie and Wil couldn't wait for him to get there. I had to practically drag Maddie from the house to get her to school that day. Seriously. Tears were involved... big ones. I kept telling her that Lucas would be there ALL day and that she'd have ALL afternoon to help Norma with him... and it looks like she did! She absolutely LOVES her baby cousin. Both Maddie and William just love him to pieces. It's so cool to watch the beginning of what I'm sure is to be a strong family bond between my kids and their cousin Lucas. I must say, I think he's so adorable myself. I think I'm developing a strong bond to the little man. He is such a sweet baby! We just love, love, love him!

No comments: