Thursday, January 7, 2010

A White Christmas 2009

We had a great trip back to Minnesota for Christmas this year. We flew in the Tuesday before Christmas and the snow started falling that night. It literally snowed for 3 days straight and it was beautiful! We lucked out because the temperatures stayed relatively warm... upper 20's and lower 30's during the day. The kids had such a great time in the snow and playing with their cousins. They were so cute all bundled up in their snow gear. We were at Grandma's house for a week and it was good times all around and very relaxing. The pictures below are from the trip and in no particular order. Santa came Christmas Eve which was a highlight for the kids. William loved riding the snowmobile (surprise, surprise) . Maddie and Josh built an awesome snowman (with a little help from me). William got a skateboard for Christmas (which we opened the night before we left on our trip). That was his Dad's call. Looks like an accident waiting to happen if you ask me... a 3 year old and a skateboard? Well, hopefully I'm wrong. I was off from work for the full two weeks of Christmas and New Years. I did not miss it at all. It was so nice and relaxing I was thinking I might be able to get used to it! Ha-ha. Back to reality this week. Here's to the start of what I hope will be a great Year!

2 comments:

Sprincely said...

GREAT pics Jenny! I love the one of Maddie & Wil together. She's such the BIG SISTER. Can't wait to see you all!

Erin Welch Hunt said...

Oh my gosh! SO MUCH FUN! Did you want to move back to Minnesota?! I love the picture with all the stockings hanging. . .and almost all of them are for either a "Jenny" or a "Mike!" (Ha ha) Can't wait to see you and the kiddos in SB!