Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What have I started?

Grandma Jeanne and Papa Mick are here visiting with us. They came last Thursday and we've been having a great time. On Saturday, Grandma Jeanne treated Maddie to her FIRST Manicure and Pedicure. She's 4. She was so excited and she loved it! She had a blast picking out a color. Another little girl in the shop came over to give her opinions. It was pretty cute. Maddie chose a sparkly, bright purple. I was surprised she didn't go for hot pink.
She looked like such a big girl sitting in the chair getting her treatments.
It was so cute to watch her taking it all in.
The end result were gorgeous fingers and toes...sparkly purple with white polka-dots! All I could think about as I watched her from my spa pedicure chair was what have I started? Will I ever be able to get out of the house for a mani/pedi without leaving a pleading child behind?

1 comment:

Kerie Dinehart said...

So nice to see your Mom with Maddie. It looks like they had a great time - some precious granddaughter / grandmother time :)