Monday, March 30, 2015

AristoCats!

Oh.my.goodness...I am gushing over Maddie and her performance in the AristoCats last Friday night!
She NAILED it! She played the part of the goose "Amelia" and her best friend Reagan Adams played her counterpart "Abigail". They were absolutely adorable! They had several lines and a fun little duet and they were outstanding! Both of them were so into it and really stole the show in my humble opinion. Mike and I couldn't be prouder. I was a nervous wreck for her but she proved that I didn't need to be nervous. She had FUN and did an outstanding job. Love this beautiful, confident girl she is growing into. She is just awesome. 
Reagan, Brooke, Alexis and Maddie. 
Russell, Lucas and Jake came to show support for Maddie. So cute. 
Maddie's biggest fan. Truly. 

No comments: