Tuesday, August 28, 2012

More firsts

The kids started school last Thursday. Exciting stuff. Maddie had her first day of 2nd grade and William, his first day of Kindergarten. New backpacks- clean and bright. Fresh school supplies- perfect erasers and sharp corners. New outfits- laid out and ready for the first day. Wow. How did this happen? It makes me so happy and so excited and so sad, all at the same time. They are growing up so fast. I constantly worry about whether I am savoring every moment I can to the fullest. I just don't want to forget these wonderful years and wonderful times. I never want to look back and wish I would have done things differently. These are the best years they say.

Madelyne Jeanne Ciriza- 7 years old.
William Michael Ciriza- 5 years old. 
Dad- 39 years old. Wooooow!! :)
Mom- 37 years old. Eeeek!

No comments: