Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Adventure City

I'd been wanting to take the kids to a little theme park called Adventure City all summer. With time running out, I decided to take them last Tuesday. I spread the word to a couple of friends and was happy when one of my new friends Jamie jumped on board. We got to the park a little before 11:00am. I have to admit I was a little worried when we pulled up. You can't see any rides from the parking lot and it's not in the best of locations. I started to worry that it might be a bust but boy were we pleasantly surprised! We LOVED it!! We spent the entire day there and didn't leave until 4:00. We packed a picnic lunch which worked out great and the kids had a ball with their friends going on all the little rides. We are big fans of Adventure City and can't wait to go back next summer!

1 comment:

Erin Welch Hunt said...

Looks fun! We want in next time you go!