Monday, January 24, 2011

Maddie's 6th Birthday Party

When I asked Maddie what she wanted to do for her birthday, she said she wanted to have an ice skating party! She took me a bit by surprise (really not sure where the ice skating idea came from) but after a little prodding and realizing that is what she really wanted to do, I did some research and set up a party at a local rink just minutes from our house. It turned out to be a great party. She loved it and despite a little pre-skating anxiety I had (didn't want anyone to get hurt!) and a few falls on the ice, everyone seemed to have a ton of fun! I got so many great pictures of Maddie and her friends I had to post a good portion of them.
Lots of great memories for our little Maddie who is growing up so fast! She is such a beautiful girl both inside and out, so smart and SUCH a joy! Your Mommy and Daddy love you more than you know Miss Maddie!

2 comments:

Sprincely said...

Those ARE really great pictures Jenny! What fun.

L SHUK UP said...

Happy Birthday Maddie