Thursday, November 11, 2010

#1 Fan

I've always said William is Mikos #1 fan but I have to say, he's been on the biggest daddy kick ever lately. It's so cute. Wil tells me, "Mommy, I wuv you a little and I wuv Daddy ALOT. " If I wasn't so secure, I might actually take this to heart and have my feelings hurt. But I don't. I especially love it when William is on the potty and this obsession for Daddy takes over and he insists on Daddy helping him. :)
Sunday was William and Mikos "day-o-fun". They went to the driving range to hit golf balls and than they were off to a Laker game. Maddie and I came back from doing our thing and the boys were just about to leave. Apparently William decided he wanted to wear a tie to the game.
Mikos snapped a bunch of photos of their night but apparently William was acting totally silly and would not open his eyes in practically any of the photos. They were all so funny!

2 comments:

L SHUK UP said...

Very sweet.

Sprincely said...

Love fancy nancy and the golf pro stuff. Bu the topper for me is the giant tie. I have a great picture in my head of Wil and his mannerisms- SO ADORABLE.