Thursday, September 30, 2010

Tribal Meeting

With the new school year, Indian Princess's has started back up again! We hosted our first tribal meeting last night and it was a hit. It was the first meeting of the year and we had a great turnout. The tribe has grown this year and is, I believe, the biggest in the nation. Mike said there were 24 dads and all the daughters to go along (some dad's have two!). Needless to say, we had a HOUSE FULL. After helping get the snacks out and everything set up, William and I bailed. I couldn't wait to return and see how everything went. Mike said it went over without a hitch. We had tables set up in the garage and that's where the girls did the craft. Did I mention that Mike is "Craft Master" this year? They made their own teepees last night. I think it was a successful night and I know Maddie had a great time and was in her glory. That's what's all about!

1 comment:

Sprincely said...

HA! So great Jenny!
Umm is that little girl flipping off the camera? That is kind of hilarious!!!